PRO Z™ 500/700/900 SERIES
HEAVY-DUTY PROFESSIONAL ZERO-TURN RIDERS
- 48”, 54”, 60” Industry-leading Triple-7-Gauge fabricated cutting deck. 72" deck available on PRO Z 700 and 900 Series.
- Finish the job efficiently with a 60˝ cutting deck option and twin fuel tanks that have a 14.9 gallon capacity.
- Ride in comfort on the standard high-back suspension seat with an angle-adjustment dial and additional customization controls for the perfect fit. Oversized lap bars with an integrated automatic parking brake system reduce operator fatigue.
- Available with Lap Bar or steering wheel control with four-wheel steering
- The first-of-its kind drive system of four-wheel steering with steering wheel control gives professionals a higher level of stability, precision and ease-of-use on any terrain. And by virtually eliminating turf damage, the PRO Z S Series enhances your end results.
- Multi-position Quick-adjust steering column (Available on S models.)
- High-performance, maximum-power Kawasaki® engines
- Productivity-enhancing features optimize rear weight distribution, including pre-drilled mounting points for attachments and smart fuel pod placement.
- 3-year, no-hour-limit warranty. 5-year, 1,750-hour limited deck warranty*
Lap Bar Models - Starting at: $9.799
Steering Wheel Models - Starting at: $10,999*3-year unit warranty, unlimited hours. 5-year deck warranty up to 1,750 hours. For full warranty details and exclusions, visit www.cubcadet.com or your local dealer.
Cub Cadet commercial products are intended for Professional use.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect dealer inventory and / or unit specifications.