PRO Z™ 500/700/900 SERIES
HEAVY-DUTY PROFESSIONAL ZERO-TURN RIDERS
- Stand up to the toughest conditions with the only commercial lawn mower touting a triple-7-gauge steel cutting deck made of 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements, plus ¼˝ leading edge and 5/16˝ side reinforcements. BEST-IN-CLASS
- 48”, 54”, 60” Industry-leading Triple-7-Gauge fabricated cutting deck. 72" deck available on PRO Z 700 and 900 Series.
- Finish the job efficiently with a 60˝ cutting deck option and twin fuel tanks that have a 14.9 gallon capacity.
- 2"x2" Foldable 3 Position Low Profile Clearance
- Ride in comfort on the standard high-back suspension seat with an angle-adjustment dial and additional customization controls for the perfect fit. Oversized lap bars with an integrated automatic parking brake system reduce operator fatigue.
- Available with Lap Bar or steering wheel control with four-wheel steering
- Oversized lap bars with quick-adjust knobs, full-length comfort grips and integrated automatic parking brake system reduces operator fatigue. (Available on L models)
- The first-of-its kind drive system of four-wheel steering with steering wheel control gives professionals a higher level of stability, precision and ease-of-use on any terrain. And by virtually eliminating turf damage, the PRO Z S Series enhances your end results.
- Multi-position Quick-adjust steering column (Available on S models.)
- High-performance, maximum-power Kawasaki® engines
- Productivity-enhancing features optimize rear weight distribution, including pre-drilled mounting points for attachments and smart fuel pod placement.
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations)*
Lap Bar Models - Starting at $8,499
Steering Wheel Models - Starting At $10,299
*See owner’s manual for warranty details and information. Certain restrictions apply.